Founded in 1998 by Shri R S Nambi, a Chartered Accountant and consultant on the panel of World Bank and its affiliates with a view to satisfy the market demand for providing world class service in the country. The firm is committed to serving clients worldwide and believes in building a global network as a matter of strategy.
To emerge as the top most auditing and consulting firm in the country.
To subscribe to and be committed to:
- Offer management consulting services and be a leader.
- Provide wide ranging auditing, business advisory and accounting services in response to the business needs of firms irrespective of their size or legal constitution.
- Extend wide range of taxation services to individuals, expatriates, firms and corporates.
- Form joint ventures with internationally accredited firms operating in the same area of operation to provide value addition to the clientele.
- Train Chartered Accountants (both qualified and those aspiring) to enable them to be Ambassadors of the profession whether working within the company or outside.
- Uphold highest professional standards and be a service differentiator in the country.
- Adopt highest standards of professional ethics.
- Be accountable to the society and be a responsible corporate citizen.